Gucci Guilty eau de parfum celebrates freedom and unconventional love through a blend of refined scents.
Gucci Guilty Pour Femme, 90ml eau de parfum
The Gucci Guilty collection enters a new chapter, reintroducing the original Pour Femme scent as a rich eau de parfum, combining superior floral notes and enhanced natural fragrances. Individual, yet fusing together naturally, the men’s and women’s perfumes embody a declaration of self-expression and fearlessness, conjured up by the statement #ForeverGuilty.
- Top notes of Mandora—a fruit found in the Mediterranean island of Cyprus—smoothed out by natural Bergamot and Pink Pepper.
- Heart notes of Lilac, contrasted with rosy and violet notes, and layered with Geranium Oil, resulting in a nuanced blend.
- Base notes of Patchouli, combined with Ambery notes for an enduring sillage.
- Echoing the same shape as the counterpart men’s fragrance, the Gucci Guilty Pour Femme bottle is partly wrapped in gold-toned metal, with a matching shimmering cap, reflecting the pale rose-tinted fragrance inside. The Interlocking G logo defines the front.
Gucci Guilty EDT Pour Femme, 90ml eau de toilette
Freedom and unconventional love inspire the new Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette pour Femme bottle design and packaging, revealing the notion of women who are truly liberated. Reimagined in Alessandro Michele’s creative vision, the flacon is designed to echo the silhouette of the counterpart men’s fragrance, reflecting the equal standing of the women and men they represent.
- Top notes of Mandarin are blended with Pink Pepper for a bright and vibrant freshness.
- Heart notes of Lilac combined with the fruity blend of Peach and Raspberry and with notes of Egyptian Geranium resulting in a delicate and harmonious contrast.
- Base notes of Patchouli combined with Ambery echo the base notes of the Eau de Parfum to bring strength and sensuality to the juice.
- New codes of femininity are formed in the Gucci Guilty bottle design, now presented in a shade of metallic rose gold. The heavy glass flacon is partly wrapped in the new coloured metal with a matching cap, and partly in a transparent glass to reveal the pale pink juice inside. The scent is encased in a black outer packaging, accented with a rose gold logo featuring the House’s interlocking G.
Gucci Guilty Love Edition Pour Femme, 90ml eau de parfum
A limited edition eau de parfum marks the first anniversary of #ForeverGuilty, a continuous celebration of liberty and freedom. Dedicated to eccentric lovers, Gucci Guilty Love Edition Pour Femme reflects contemporary love—an Amber Floral scent that pays tribute to the vintage character of the Narcissus flower. The fragrance is encapsulated in a refreshed bottle design in retro muted pink.
- Limited Edition
- Top notes of Bergamot and Grapefruit, blended with a Watery Accord for a green and fresh composition.
Heart notes of Narcissus Accord and Violet, elevated by the tangy notes of Raspberry and Jasmine that enhance the scent’s floral quality.
- Base notes of Musks, Patchouli Prisma and Mineral Amber, adding softness and an intense wrapping sensation to the fragrance.
- Crafted from the line’s distinctive heavy glass, the bottle is presented with a refreshed design: one half in opaque muted pink, and the other frosted with a glossy finish to reveal the fragrance within. The Interlocking G logo completes the flacon.
Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme 90ml eau de parfum
Born out of a special collaboration between Creative Director Alessandro Michele and master perfumer Alberto Morillas, Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme is created using a particular blend with a structure that remains unchanged from the first time it is applied to the skin. Goldenwood is complemented with a mysterious note of blackberry, creating a non-traditional chypre fruity fragrance for a contemporary woman. The fragrance’s composition is intensified with patchouli oils and Bulgarian rose.
- Created using a special linear structure with four key ingredients: Blackberry, GoldenWood®, Bulgarian rose & Patchouli