Immigration modifies permit requirement to leave the country

The General Directorate of Migration (DGM) informed that the payment of the fee at the Banco de Reservas for the Certificate of Exit Permit for minors must be made in the name of one of the parents or guardian of the minor.Inmigración Modifica Como Solicitar Permiso

The institution explained in a note that one of the parents or guardian must legally act as applicant of the service.

The information details that the provision does not entail an increase in the payment of the fee, nor additional documents to be included in the process at the time of requesting the service.


Learn more: NEWS

author avatar
Dominican Republic Live Editor

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

five × four =

Verified by MonsterInsights